1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Starting a business from scratch is tough. When you feel moments of weakness, read this verse and say it out loud. In Christ, you can do all things. Stick to your vision and continue to believe in it. There will be times when people or situations bring you down, but do not worry as Christ is with you.
2. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
God has placed a dream inside you to help you succeed in your business. Keep in mind that God's plans are always good, and He will always help you and protect you.
3. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
A lot of times we go about our own ways without asking God first. In everything that we do in business, it's best to ask from God as He is the source of everything.
4. Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33
God comes first in everything. Once we seek Him, everything else will follow.
5. Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3
Whether we are in business or in corporate, this verse will apply to us. God asks that we honor Him in what we do. When we give God glory, He will ensure our plans and our dreams will be achieved.
6. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
We are human, and we are imperfect. With God's grace, He helps us conquer our weaknesses.
7. Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
Being in business should not just be about money. It should be about fulfilling God's plan for you. Once you focus on God, He will always provide you with what you need.
8. If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31
Always keep God on your side in your entrepreneurship journey, and you will see how God does wonders in it.
9. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:23-24
Give glory to God with all the work that you do, and He will reward you for it.
10. All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. Proverbs 14:23
God blesses those who work hard. He wants us to use the talents He has given us to fulfill His plans for us. As a startup entrepreneur, continue to work hard and not let failures dampen your spirit. God will always come through.